- Phone: 919.969.8820
- Address: 800 Market Street | Chapel Hill, NC 27713
- Sundays: 8:30, 9:45, 11am, and 7pm
Would you like to make a donation to Christ Church online? Perhaps you want an updated directory? Access ACS is the place for you to go!
1. Once you click the link above, the login screen below will be displayed. If you haven't used Access CUMC before, please click on "Need a Login?".
2. The next page to display is shown below. Enter the information requested and click "Find me." (The suffix is optional.) An email will be sent to you with a password.
3. When you receive the email, return to the Access CUMC link at the top of this page, and enter the username and password sent to you. The system will ask you to change your password with the first successful login. Please enter a password of your choice.
4. There is no fee for you to use Access CUMC or to use online giving.
5. What can you do in Access CUMC?
6. How secure is your data?
The confidentiality of your data is our utmost priority. Only the data that we print in our existing church directory is available online to registered users. Furthermore, you can still opt-out of the online system by setting your personal profile or by notifying us at . Our software provider is ACS Technoloiges, the largest developer of church management software in the industry. They have a secure Website that we access which is housed in a secured data center and is subject to periodic secuirty audits to ensure safety and privacy of your data.
7. When setting up online giving, please note that funds cannot be designated to a specific account at this time. All funds will go into the general ministry and missions fund. When you are on page two of the online giving set up, enter the dollar amount in the box next to "ministry and missions fund."
8. Please direct questions about Access CUMC to Deon Roach ( ; 969-8820, x201). Questions specific to online giving may be directed to Denis Brichford ( ; 969-8820, x203).