This year during the season of Lent Christ UMC is committing to saving 400 lives during the 40 days of Lent through fundraising for Imagine No Malaria! We are hoping to raise $4,000 to help save these 400 lives during Lent.
Ways you can help!
Use the money you would have eaten a take out meal and contribute to Imagine No Malaria by:
- Dropping a donation in the offering specifically marked for Imagine No Malaria.
- Send a donation to the office 800 Market St. Chapel Hill, NC 27516.
As the humanitarian arm of The United Methodist Church, UMCOR is called to cultivate partnerships and implement malaria control programs across Africa. Our approach includes:
- Education, prevention and treatment programs for affected communities;
- Revitalizing health facilities;
- Supporting hospital and health care human resource development.
Remember Imagine No Malaria has cut the death rate in half in Central Africa since 2009! We are moving on towards eradicating this dread disease!
If you have any questions or are interested in learning more connect with our Missions Coordinator, Rev. David Harvin, at